When does a Prescription Savings Card save you money?
While we can’t speak for every other card out there, our Doc Discounts card requires no sign up, does not share/solicit your personal information, and provides some of the best discounts in the industry (saving an average of 55%).
The Doc Discounts card is a free way to save off of the retail price of prescriptions. If you have insurance, you can not discount on top of your insurance price. However, there are many situations where insured patients find themselves paying full price on prescriptions.
Below are common examples of when a Doc Discounts card will provide you a discount from 10-90% off!
1. Patient is uninsured or lacks prescription coverage
2. Prescription not covered on insurance plan (common w/ brand names & elective prescriptions)
3. Haven’t met insurance deductible
4. Hit coverage limit on insurance plan
5. Doc Discounts price is cheaper than your copay (it is always free to compare prices)
6. Medicare Part D “Donut Hole” or similar gap in insurance coverage
7. Pet prescriptions (50% of all your pet prescriptions can be filled at a pharmacy w/ a Doc Discounts card)